Monday, June 6, 2011

One Down.....

For those of you who know me or have followed my blog for any length of time, you know that I always seem to end up with a "collection" of projects on the go.  Probably because I get distracted by new and exciting crafts to learn and partially because I tend to think "Oh I'll just take a break and whip up this other project"  Funny...they just seem to add up not get "whipped up".

Well, after a very productive weekend which included a trip to the fibre mill, spending some time with the boys, trying my hand at felting (those pictures will be posted soon), building new feeders for the boys and actually trying to get some spinning done, I did manage to finish one of those many crafting projects.


The Lighthouse baby blanket I have been making for a dear friend who is patiently waiting for the arrival of her first grandchild.  Hopefully the perfect blanket for a new addition to a family who's heart and roots are firmly planted in Newfoundland.

I can't wait to see a picture of him all wrapped up in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment