Sunday, February 13, 2011

'SIMPLY' Sunday

Since starting our blog, I have been lucky enough to find some amazing and inspiring blogs to follow and through those blogs I have met a couple of ladies I am lucky enough to be able to call friends. 

So where did the idea of 'Simply' Sunday come from.....simple...it is my version of "Wordless Wednesday", a wonderful part of two friends' blogs that show off their photography and give me a glimpse into their little chunks of heaven.  Where did the 'Simple' come from....that's easy...our aim is to have and enjoy simplicity in our lives.

So here it is....my first posting of 'SIMPLY' Sunday

Our Levi has 'simple' down to a science !!

If you want to check out "Wordless Wednesday" just click to go to Sheffield Alpacas or Loco Life of Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment